• Post Match Reactions - Round 38

EFL2
    Missing
    NONE

Errors
    atl
    Error: Player B_Djimsiti is suspended

SPARTA PRAGUE 3-2 Shakhtar Donetsk

We finish the season just missing out on the top 10 after an entertaining close game which we deserved a point in.

That's my quick assessment but it can happen where you don't get the rub of the green, I've had enough of it over the years and in the end it is a bit frustrating to finish 13th, but it is still a great return on the season given where we were targeted to finish before a ball was kicked.

But the game, as I mentioned it was a close game and a good bit of excitement to finish the season. It was fun while it lasted working with one of the bottom two sides again and taking them to where they finished but the team does need work hopefully the next man can sort that for Shaks.

Thanks to JB for running this league too.

Comment

Fiorentina 2-1 Porto

and... breathe. Phew! We crept/fell over the line with a final day win, to win the title!
      Porto made us sweat, though, and I thought it was going to be another one of those days when they took the lead against the run of play, however this time around, we fought back and got the goals needed to secure top spot. Suso and Nunez doing the business.
      Stats wise we were well on top, but that doesn't always count.

Thanks to JB for running the league, and everyone in it for making it such an enjoyable season.
      Good luck in the playoffs, and congrats to Sevilla too.
      Farewell EF2, for now!

Comment

Just want to say a great thank you to JB for running a fantastic season, Sevilla just didn't do quite enough to take the league title, but in the end the best team won, congrats
        to Neil and Fiorentina and to all the EFL2 managers for making it a great season.

Comment

Working...
        X