And so it ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it ends

Wasn't sure where to stick this message.

But just wanted to say thanks for all the good times.

I've enjoyed all the storylines over the years. From little Roma in the early days...to the White Knight...to The Roma Way...to the wind up that my debt was out of control...to the accusations I was bending the rules. And to do what I was told wasn't possible. Build a team to win the title.

I've previously mentioned I came to FFO at a very low point in my life. The distraction and banter was an important part my healing. So it'll always hold a special place in my heart. I can't thank JB enough for his tireless efforts in running an incredible game. And keeping the lunatics mostly in check.

Thanks to the match runners. Who voluntarily give time every week to run the games.

To all my rival managers who've put up with my provocative media and many cheeky offers. I'm relieved (most of) you eventually realised I'm an ok guy. Despite my questionable persona as the Roma boss.

And good luck to Hamza. I've given Roma an embarrassingly bad last season, so that it'll be easy for you to improve.​

Sad day to see you go Derek. An FFO legend.
    All the best for the future.

Comment

Take a season off buddy. Come back to start again

Comment

The official music video for James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover featuring Mischa BartonTaken from the debut album 'Back To Bedlam' released in 2004, which featur...

Comment

You will be a huge miss Derek. All the best

Comment

Maybe one day we can reignite our rivarly in the prem!

Comment

Without doubt one of my favourite FFO friends/rivals/enemies since he arrived. A brilliant character and someone for who I have the utmost respect.

Can only hope, like me, he has a change of heart after a break and comes back and seeks out a new challenge.

All the best whatever you decide to do Derek. Top top bloke.

Comment

During my short on and off time here, you've been one of if not the best manager. All the best!

Comment

Working...
                X